We're so happy to hear that many of our guests are enjoying the Sangrias that were inspired by our Connoisseur's Cruise to New Zealand and Australia! Sangrias are so easy to make, and they are great beverages to serve at potlucks with family and friends.
The first Sangria that we have featured is Conrad's Tasmanian Sunrise, and Wine Director Mark Shishido has put together a simple recipe that you can try at home!
Conrad's Tasmanian Sunrise
Recipe adapted by Wine Director Mark Shishido
4 oz. Greywacke Sauvignon Blanc
1/2 oz. Pau Vodka
1/2 oz. Old Lahaina Silver Rum
1 oz. Hanaoka Farm Lilikoi Juice
1 oz. Local Honey
2 oz. Club Soda
2 oz. Ginger Ale
Glassware: 24 oz. Wine Glass
Garnish: Green Grapes
Fun tip: Frozen grapes can also be added into the glass to keep the wine chilled instead of ice cubes!
1. Add all of the ingredients except the ginger ale and club soda into a mixing glass.
2. Stir well until the honey is dissolved.
3. Add the chilled or frozen loose grapes and ice cubes into the wine glass.
4. Pour the sangria mix over the ice.
5. Add the ginger ale and club soda into the glass.
6. Mix gently with a bar spoon.
7. Garnish with a small bunch of green grapes and serve immediately.
Okole Maluna, Gang! (Bottom's up!)
Check out more of our Sangria specials coming up later this month (see photo for more details)!